Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 series has brought some amazing specs in the budget segment this year. The entry-level Note 10 features a super AMOLED display and a 48MP primary camera while the Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max comes with a 120Hz super AMOLED display and a 108MP primary camera.
The specs are amazing but Xiaomi didn’t stop at that. They also released the kernel source code for the Note 10 series even before it went on sale. This resulted in triggering custom ROMs development for the series.
Pixel Experience 11 and LineageOS 18.1 are the most popular custom ROMs available right now for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
The steps to Install them are very simple. Read below to find out more about the installation process.
Android 11 custom ROMs for Redmi Note 10 Pro & Pro Max
- Download Pixel Experience 11 for Redmi Note 10
- Download Pixel Experience 11 for Redmi Note 10 Pro
- LineageOS 18.1 for Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max
How to install Pixel Experience 11 on Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
Perform these steps very carefully. One single mistake can leave your device bricked. Seek professional help or go to XDA developers to find a suitable guide for a particular ROM or device.
- Unlock the bootloader.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Make a backup (optional but highly recommended).
- Now format and wipe the data (Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data, Cache).
- Next, go to Install and select the ROM zip file and swipe right to install it.
- Lastly, reboot to system. It might take about 10-15 minutes to boot for the first time.
- After that, you will have to set up your device and it will be ready for use.
So that’s how you can use the latest Pixel Experience 11 and LineageOS 18.1 on Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
We shall update this article when more amazing custom ROMs are available. In the meantime, you can check out the latest GCam mods the Note 10 series.
Anyway, that’s all from us. Let us know if you encounter any problem. We will try to help you out.