Samsung has launched a new smartphone of its popular M series in India. The Samsung Galaxy M51 has been launched at 12 noon today. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor powers the phone.
Galaxy M51 packs a massive 7000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. It comes in two RAM variants – 6GB and 8GB, and in two colour variants – Celestial Black and Electric Blue. The first sale will be on 18th September 2020 via Amazon and Samsung’s local online store.
Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications
- Display – 6.7-inch sAMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G | Adreno 618
- RAM – LPDDR4x 6GB/ 8GB
- Internal Storage – 128GB
- Rear Camera – Quad Camera (64MP Main Camera with SONY IMX682 Sensor and f/1.8, 12MP Ultra-Wide with 123° field of view, 5MP Depth, 5MP Macro)
- Front Camera – 32MP Camera with SONY IMX616 Sensor
- Battery – 7000mAh
- Charger – 25W USB Type C Fast Charger (and reverse charging)
Samsung Galaxy M51 pricing & availability
Samsung Galaxy M51 is priced at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM variant and Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB RAM option. The smartphone is available in a single 128GB storage configuration which can be further expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
The first sale starts at 12 pm (noon) on September 18 via Amazon and Samsung.com and select retail stores.