The latest MIUI 12 comes with exciting new features. One of them is newly added static and live wallpapers, which are also known as super wallpapers.
These super wallpapers look fantastic, and the animations are just excellent. Moreover, with Mi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi has also released a new super wallpaper that is known as ‘Faraway Rings’.
Faraway Rings wallpaper contains the parts of Saturn, giving a vertical and horizontal view of the planet’s rings system after unlocking the device.
Xiaomi has already released two live wallpaper, which shows the magnificent view of Earth and Mars from a distance before going down to the surface when unlocking the device.
The super wallpaper port is accessible for devices running Android 8.0 and higher. So the users don’t need Xiaomi devices with MIUI 12 to use the Saturn Super wallpaper port.
Other popular wallpapers:
Download and install MIUI 12 Super Saturn wallpaper
- Download and install the Super Saturn wallpaper APK files.
- Next, install the Google Wallpapers app from Play Store.
- Now, open the app and go to Live wallpapers.
- Select and apply the Faraway Rings wallpaper. You can choose from either horizontal or vertical live wallpaper.
- Once done, the live wallpaper will be applied. You can check it out by heading over to your home screen right away.
So that’s how you can install the latest super Saturn wallpaper “Faraway Rings” on your Android device. The steps are super easy that requires the installation of a few apk files and Google wallpapers app.
Anyway, that’s all from us. Which super wallpaper from MIUI 12 is your favorite? Comment below and let us know.